at McHenry County College in Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
Up to 20 hours per week - Schedule will vary depending on student's class schedule.
Fall: Wednesday & Thursdays - 8:00am - 2:00pm
Spring: Wednesday & Thursdays - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Inventory and Lab Preparation
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
The student will assist in POS system management, recipe book updates, preparing supplies for lab instructors, weekly bakery or restaurant inventory, helping with any special requests that relate to the culinary program (such as special orders for the bakery).
- High school diploma
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be able to push or lift up to 50lbs.
- Position requires frequent bending, stretching, and lifting
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand for up to 4 hours
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
* Background Check
* Completion of New Employee Training
* Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
* Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above (if first semester student, GPA requirement is waived)
* If student qualifies for Federal Work Study, the student will be hired as a Federal Work Study employee to utilize these funds.
"MCC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN ITS COLLEGE COMMUNITY"
McHenry County College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color sex, national origin, or disability.
See Nondiscrimination Statement for details. http://www.mchenry.edu/nondiscrimination