at Rose International Inc. in Abbott Park, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/21/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450572
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Abbott Park, IL, USA, 60064
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 10
Skills/Attributes: PowerBI, Project Management, SharePoint
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 10/16/2023 to 12/15/2023
Shift ~ 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
Location Abbott Park, IL 60064.
• Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
• Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
• Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
• Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
• Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
• Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users. 1-6 years’ experience.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).