at Wintrust Financial Corporation in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust was founded with the idea to be the alternative to the big banks. We are looking for top talent to join Chicagos Bank as a Full-Time Teller!
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 9 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and annual discretionary bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
What youll do:
- Process a variety of financial transactions (check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, etc.) and accurately balance these transactions
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel in lobby or drive up.
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Develop skills to recognize potential fraud and report to management as necessary. Comply with all department, bank and regulatory policies and procedures. Uphold established Wintrust culture.
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing and may be required to participate in community events.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in cash handling or customer service
- High school degree or equivalent
- Travel between branches may be necessary
- Must be available to work all shifts including Saturdays
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicagos Bank and Wisconsin's Bank, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information,...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity