at Centene Corporation in Burr Ridge, Illinois, United States
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Ensure compliance with contractual requirements and federal and state government reporting and regulations. Maintain government relations for compliance activities.
- Ensure compliance with contract provisions with various agencies and applicable State and Federal laws
- Serve as compliance resource for day-to-day processes
- Analyze and determine the best course of action for each inquiry/problem
- Act as primary contact for initiating and coordinating compliance projects
- Develop and update plan policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state requirements
- Conduct periodic assessments and audits to ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements and timeliness of submission
- Oversee the day-to-day health plan policies and procedures to ensure federal and state regulatory compliance
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of compliance or regulatory experience. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of business operations related to managed care preferred.
Please note: This is a remote position, but it will require in person attendance 2-6 times per year at the office in Burr Ridge, IL.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Compliance Specialist
LOCATION: Burr Ridge, Illinois