at Heartland Bank and Trust Company in Bloomington, Illinois, United States
If you're interested in providing assistance to the Credit department in order to gain working knowledge of financial statement analysis and the commercial lending process, our Credit Associate Intern role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Internship Program.
- Assist Credit personnel in analyzing the financial condition and repayment capacity of commercial borrowers and guarantors in relation to new loan requests and renewals.
- Aid in calculation and interpretation of key financial metrics to assess cash flow, leverage, liquidity, collateral coverage, and debt serviceability.
- Input data into bank systems.
- Gain exposure to various department areas that interact with the Credit department and lending process.
- Assist in other credit administration duties and special projects, as assigned.
Who You Are
- Junior or Senior in college seeking an internship
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: talking, hearing
- Occasionally: climbing and/or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, standing, walking, lifting objects up to 30 pounds, reaching with arms and hands