at Away Staffing Services, Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Our client, a manufacturing company in the security industry located in North Brook, IL seeks a Wiring Cell.
Responsible for assembling electronic equipment or electronic subassemblies. In this role you will be required to read and interpret instructions, assemble parts and use tools to fit electronic components.
- An electronic assembler is tasked to assemble electronic components, subassemblies and products.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable using hand tools such as crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or similar hand tools.
- It is also common to mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits and sockets on chassis panels.
- Connect component wires to circuits and connect wires between individual component leads.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases, cabinets and enclosures.
- Adjust or trim materials from components.