at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with more than $86 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 23 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are around 315,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, located around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals.
We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Winning with pep+ (PepsiCo Positive). For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo Global Operations is partnering with sector business teams to develop a consumer and customer-centric corporate strategy for an advantaged supply chain of the future, which has unrivaled flexibility for the marketplace of tomorrow. This strategy will be anchored in the latest trends across consumer, customer, competitor, workforce, technology, and sustainability along with an understanding of internal pressures to ensure a future-fit strategy for PepsiCo’s next generation omnichannel supply chain.
The Director, Global Operations Transformation will work in partnership with the sector business teams to translate these external trends and internal pressures into key strategic imperatives for PepsiCo’s supply chain strategy. In doing so, the Director will work closely with the VP, Global Operations Transformation on analytical/strategic problem solving, cross-functional and cross-sector strategic solutioning, acceleration through external partnerships, and synthesizing holistic solutions to meet the needs of PepsiCo’s aspiration for a consumer and customer-centric supply chain of the future. This will culminate in a visionary strategy that is also pragmatic and executable, for consideration by senior leaders across the sectors and globally at PepsiCo. This role will be responsible for developing strategic content, including whitepapers and senior-leader ready presentations, during the strategy development phase and will serve as an ongoing thought-partner and strategic resource as the programs enter execution phase. This role will regularly interface with senior leaders (VP+).
* Employ solution-oriented mindset to help solve an array of PepsiCo’s most challenging, business critical, topics
* Translate business problems into structured projects that you will lead in end-to-end delivery against key objectives, from hypothesis development to final materials
* Lead analytical workstreams - identify and deconstruct business issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses and solve critical business issues with minimal oversight from functional leaders
* Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
* Lead & manage teams to deliver on-time and complete deliverables; ensuring recommendations are grounded in fact and actionable
* Invest in the professional development of direct reports including coaching, performance reviews, and long-term career guidance
* Build executive-ready project deliverables
* Assist in the planning and execution of key enterprise projects (e.g., supply chain strategies, cost transformation strategies, etc.)
* Execute against time-sensitive requests from PepsiCo’s Executive Committee, Sector Leadership, and cross-functional business partners
* Provide thought partnership to leadership team, business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
* Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
* Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA strongly preferred)
* 8+ years of Corporate/Sector Strategy experience either internally or with a Top-Tier management consulting firm
* Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
* Excellent technical skills to coach teams to analyze large quantities of data in an error-free manner
* Outstanding project and people management skills
* Experience managing large teams and partnering with multiple business functions
* High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
* Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
* Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $113,300 - $226,600 based on a full-time schedule.
* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 25% of annual salary paid out Annually.
* And an additional target payout of 10% of annual salary is paid out over 3 years following the end of the performance period.
* Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.