at Teksystems in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
- To provide Worldwide monitoring of overall performance (including reliability, durability, maintainability and serviceability) of assigned current and future digital products.
- Identify, investigate and obtain resolution commitments for all significant field issues to maintain and improve assigned digital product performance.
- Issue identification; reports in all forms from customers, dealers, industry reps and subsidiaries
- Issue investigation; statistical analyses, physical testing and analysis of application failures, returned parts, development of quick field fixes, suggested design or manufacturing improvements, etc.
- Resolution of commitments; formally document issues and provide follow-up on the resolution process with industry and development teams.
- Conduct Serviceability Audits on NPI for digital products and applications. Provide input for setting targets for digital product and application reliability, durability and serviceability to be stated in the functional specifications.
- Initiate service publications to announce significant digital product and application improvements and temporary field fix information to key dealer personnel, through appropriate communication channels.
- Issue Parts Stock Authorization letters to meet abnormal demands due to new field issues with digital products.
- Stay current with all digital products and applications, also develop and maintain a digital products and application knowledge base and training materials.
- Provide digital product and application support to Distribution Services Divisions (DSDs), dealers, Corporate Account Managers, subsidiary service groups, warranty technicians, sales development, product support development, test & evaluation, research, service training, etc.
- Participate in Safety Audits and provide technical assistance for defense in digital product and application liability lawsuits.
- Conduct dealer and customer visits to personally provide expert technical assistance on urgent field issues for digital products and applications.
- Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Reason/motivation for request:
support, troubleshooting, application support
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Working knowledge on deploying autoscaling features
-Expertise with high availability architecture
-Service Now experience
Azure Devops experience
Intermediate LevelAbout TEKsystems:
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.