at Rose International Inc. in Peoria, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/22/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450684
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Job Location: Peoria, IL, USA, 61602
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 104
Min Hourly Rate($): 50.00
Max Hourly Rate($): 54.00
Skills/Attributes: Creo, Design, DFMEA
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Client Job ID: 22771
On-site/Hybrid: Hybrid - On-site 3 days a week
Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
• Meeting time, cost, and quality goals while satisfying customer requirements.
• This opening is for an Engineer in the Electrical Integration team for motor graders located in Peoria, IL. The candidate will be responsible for the design of cab & chassis wiring, lighting systems, and electrical system integration in support of new product introduction (NPI) programs and current production improvements for motor graders.
• The candidate will be accountable for meeting all design criteria goals which include time, cost, and quality, as well as, effectively working within a cross functional team environment in collaborative product and process development (CPPD).
• The successful candidate must satisfy the following criteria: Bachelor''s degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering.
• Experience is desired of at least 5 years in product development or related design experience.
• Must have strong communication skills and possess the ability to communicate technical information effectively
Typical task breakdown, Interaction with team, and Work environment:
• A typical day for an electrical Installation engineer would be a good deal of time spent using Creo 3D modeling software to model parts and assemblies.
• Understanding good design practices by referring to design guides and getting advice from senior team members
• Collaborating with co-workers where designs interact, and collaborating with Purchasing and Operations to ensure designs are easily manufactured.
• Less frequently, you will visit the Proving Grounds to help with a physical test or visit a supplier or our own factory to assist manufacturing
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelor''s degree in engineering required. 5-7 years’ experience required
• CREO/TeamCenter experience
• Technical Project Management
• Harness and Schematic experience
• Problem Solving
• Attention to Detail
• Numerous assignments (>4) with short durations (<2 yr.)
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).