at Rose International Inc. in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/22/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450780
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, IL, USA, 60601
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 13
Skills/Attributes: Data Mining, MS Excel, Telecom
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 10/02/2023 to 12/29/2023
Location: Chicago, IL 60601 (Onsite)
The work will be primarily doing telecom asset management support.
This will involve:
1) Coordinating and executing smartphone upgrades with various business units
a. Placing orders with service providers.
b. Scheduling the timing of rollouts with technical contacts at each service center and IT teams.
c. Resolving incidents with phone setup and activation (M-F, workday hours only)
d. Should be smart phone savvy.
2) Processing orders for phone, MiFi, aircard, routers, etc.
3) Cleaning up our asset inventory in Calero which is our system of record and invoicing service.
4) Assisting with our Telecom Asset Management project as requested (process improvements, documentation, training materials, etc.)
Needs to have advanced Excel / data cleansing and mining skills.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).