at Stryker in Cary, Illinois, United States
Why manufacturing at Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the #1Best Workplace in Manufacturing and Production in the United States by Fortune Magazine since 2023!
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives.
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
Shift: Second Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Who we want:
Workstyle: Perform tasks that are generally routine and manual with high attention to detail.
Performance: Deliver high quality products.
Team Player: Build positive relationships with others to achieve common goals.
Reliable: Manage time, to ensure being at work on time and effectively get the job done.
What you will do:
- Work in a team to run machines or production line
- Work collaboratively with other operators, and manufacturing leadership to effectively run manufacturing line
- Perform minor process adjustments to machines and communicate when a technician is needed
- Accurately account for labor using time clocks, Apriso system, and the specific codes for the department and job
- Perform or assist with in-process quality checks where applicable
- Ability to pinch, grasp, rotate and place small components repeatedly
- Job is performed by standing or sitting for the 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift and maneuverer 32 pounds intermittently with or without mechanical assistance
- Ability to meet work schedule and meet overtime requirements, including weekends
What you need:
- High School or GED preferred
- Manufacturing Experience or 1 year of related work experience preferred
+ 12 paid holidays annually
+ Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
+ Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
For a more detailed overview of our benefits or time off, please follow this link to learn more: US Stryker employee benefits (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1427/2023/09/20143933/US-Stryker-Employee-benefits.pdf)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130 million patients annually. More information is available at stryker.com. (http:)
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program on our referral page (https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/)
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a function of the job may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential function of their role.
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.