at Rose International Inc. in East Moline, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/25/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450811
Job Title: Paint Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: East Moline, IL, USA, 61244
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 48
Min Hourly Rate($): 30.00
Max Hourly Rate($): 40.00
Skills/Attributes: Automation, Manufacturing Engineer, OSHA, Paint Shop Pro
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
**Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position**
This is a full time position with additional overtime requirements.
• Previous experience in paint operations and/or engineering needed.
• Needs to be flexible to work both various shifts as needed but primarily 3rd shift. Normal work week extends from Sunday night thru Friday morning with some Saturdays
• Daily execution of the paint process; optimizing processes, including paint robot programs, troubleshooting paint application issues, making modifications to achieve complete paint coverage, conducting quality checks on parts, monitoring
pre-treatment bath parameters, paint viscosity, training paint personnel and working with suppliers to reduce costs
• Work closely with the Environmental Engineering department to assist with reporting and the proper disposal of hazardous waste
• Provide engineering support primarily during third shift hours, but may be required to provide varying-shift support or flexing hours for a multi-shift operation
• Author, update and support work details, instructions and methods for paint personnel
• Support robotic painting operations, updating and optimizing robot programs
• Previous experience as Paint Manufacturing Engineer working with paint manufacturing operations with knowledge of one of our primary paint technologies (E-coat, liquid or robotic paint programming)
• Ability to troubleshoot paint defects and equipment problems quickly
• Ability to control pre-treatment process within recommended parameters
• Ability to set-up, train and verify calibration of paint application equipment
What Makes You Stand Out:
• Experience in offline paint programming using ABB Robot Studio or Fanuc RoboGuide/PaintPro, RobotMaster, Delfoi etc.
• Knowledge of safety and regulations with paint robot programming, offline programming and step programming
• Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and NFPA standards related to paint operations and applications
• Familiarity with DOT hazardous waste handling and transportation
• Familiarity with Class I DIV I and Class I and DIV II areas
• Familiarity with Illinois and Federal EPA regulations for paint material handling, storage and application
• Familiarity with manufacturing automation or controls engineering
• Familiarity with Rapid, C+, C++, Python or related programing languages
Safety PPE Requirements:
• Metatarsal safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, bump cap, etc.
• BA in Chemical, Materials, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Electronic Engineering or Automated Paint Process Experience
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).