at Rose International Inc. in Mossville, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/25/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 450818
Job Title: Dev/ Research Engineer
Job Location: Mossville, IL, USA, 61552
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 104
Min Hourly Rate($): 51.40
Max Hourly Rate($): 54.07
Skills/Attributes: Product Development, Root Cause Analysis, Validation
Client Job ID: 22783
• Team member will be responsible for supporting hydraulic, transmission, and screen design controls.
• The team member may also support fuel and lube design controls based on need.
• This position will be a lot of hands on with testing, failure mode, and root cause analysis.
Typical task breakdown:
• Print review and releasing
• Component Design
• Supplier collaboration
• Internal customer collaboration
• Presenting in design reviews to internal CAT.
• Provide technical expertise for NPI programs
• Submitting lab requests as well as performing some lab tests/setup
Interaction with team:
• Team member will interact with the liquid filter team on a daily basis.
• A mentor will be provided.
• Team member will also interact with quality, lab, purchasing, and commercial team on a regular basis.
• Office and lab environment.
• Team member will need to spend time in the filter lab which will require steel toed shoes with metatarsals.
Education & Experience Required:
• BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or Technology. 5+ years of relevant work.
• Will also accept 10+ years of practical experience if also pursuing a degree.
• Experience with lab validation
• Experience in product development (Desired)
• Manufacturing experience
• Experience with cost reduction initiatives
• Filter manufacturing experience
• Experience with hydraulic system design
• Experience in component product development.
• Good excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc).
• Good verbal and written communications
• Self-motivated; good follow up skills
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Multiple jobs over short period of time.
• This job requires a lot of onboarding and training so it will take 1+ years for them to be effective.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).