at Byline Bank in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionJob purpose
The Post-Closing Coordinator will be responsible for auditing closed loan packages and collateral documents to ensure bank’s security interest and adherence to established policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive UPS/FEDEX packages daily from various branch locations, Title Companies, Law Firms, etc.
- Review consumer, commercial and other types of loan packages for original document and log them into department data base.
- Complete Post Closing Checklist review to verify all original documents are received.
- Image documents received into banks software, and update exceptions for missing/trailing documents.
- Prepare collateral file labels for new loans reviewed.
- Organize and release customer purchased tax certificates and floor plan titles.
- Maintains exception tracking report and works with lending staff to resolve exceptions.
- Monitor and process all collateral requests via the Post Loan Closing Group email address.
- Issue releases of collateral on previous paid legacy loans, current paid loans or as directed by lending staff.
- Process paid loans and prepare closing/release package to mail to customers.
- Add and update paid loan data on tracking spreadsheet.
- Provide release/paid documents to 3rd party mortgage servicing vendor (Dovenmuehle).
- Audit loan files to determine if they can be pledged to the FRB or FHLB. Maintain required documentation to ensure compliance to regulations and audit requirements.
- File UCC filings, and record trailing documents (mortgages, AOR’s and Mod’s) for non-title company closings via various vendors.
- Performs audit of boarded loan packages and collateral documents to ensure bank's security interest and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Audit and process payment of 3rd party loan related invoices.
- Assisting with data collection and reporting for commercial loan support projects and audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working with commercial loan documentation/collateral
- Knowledge of FIS, nCino, Simplifile and CT Lien Solutions is a huge plus
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in in fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to make sound decisions based upon bank policies, procedures, knowledge, and experience
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Contributing to a positive work atmosphere of mutual respect
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The usual office environment does require frequent sitting, walking, stooping, climbing stairs & ladders, standing, and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more. There is the frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office equipment. Also, oral, and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices.
- This position has no direct reports.
Byline Bank offers competitive industry rate salary bands with the goal of retaining and growing talented individuals. We regularly review and adjust our compensation structure as needed to ensure equity across teams and levels.
The salary range for this position is $ to $43,500 to $50,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Byline Bank offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Byline Bank, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Byline Bank is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Byline Bank are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Byline Bank will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, during any part of the application process, please contact the human resources department to let us know the nature of your request at email@example.com by contacting 773.475.2900.