at Champaign County Regional Planning Commission in Champaign, Illinois, United States
- Participation on Head Start’s program management team.
- Oversight and overall coordination of health, dental, nutrition, and record-keeping systems.
- Ongoing monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of health, dental, nutrition, and record-keeping systems.
- Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with community agencies and families.
- Integrating program services for children and families and assisting in providing referrals, resources, supports and follow-up.
- Coordinating training for families and staff.
- Oversight of CACFP and training for the staff.
- Minimum: bachelor’s degree in community health care, nursing, and/or nutrition and two years related professional supervisory experience working with young children from birth to kindergarten entry, or a non-human services bachelor’s degree and eight years of related professional supervisory experience working with young children.
- Must possess strong skills in the use of common office software for word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Ability to learn the use of web-based systems.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and handle emergency or crisis situations.
- Knowledge of community resources as they relate to Head Start children and their families, particularly as these resources relate to health and services.
- Effective management, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary to relate well to children, parents, and community and to provide supervision to subordinate staff.
- Must meet all requirements for childcare staff as defined by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
- Maintain confidentiality of families and staff.
- Adherence to the principles of EEO and ADA.
The complete job description may be viewed at www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F (Flexibility may be necessary to support program goals.)
Worksite: RPC ECE – West Champaign
Status: Full-Time/37.5 hours per week
Starting Wage: $34.80
Competitive benefits, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement, tuition reimbursement, high-quality programming, and great work environment!
Applicants may apply at: www.ccrpc.org/rpcjobs