at Centene Corporation in Burr Ridge, Illinois, United States
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
THIS POSITION IS REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
WILL NEED TO GO INTO BURR RIDGE OFFICES ON OCCASSION.
THE ROLE IS SUPPORTING MEDICAID, MEDICARE, DUAL ELIGIBLE AND MLTSS MEMBERS.
Position Purpose: Supervise the day to day operations of the case management function
- Implement policies and procedures through oversight for non-routine or complex cases and present to management
- Assist in recruitment efforts in accordance to the staff to member ratio
- Coordinate the training of care management staff through maintaining manuals and assisting in the development of the new hire process
- Facilitate on-going communication between care management staff, members and contracted providers
- Assign cases and oversee care management caseloads including service care plan approval and member case file reviews
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations and contractual agreements
- Supervise the daily activities of staff to promote quality improvement and efficient methods.
Will have a team of 9 direct reports.
Potential 10% travel into Burr Ridge offices for department meetings
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Nursing, Gerontology, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of case management experience in a long term care setting. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects.
License/Certification: Valid driver’s license.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Supervisor, Case Management (Long Term Care)
LOCATION: Burr Ridge, Illinois