at Guidehouse in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job Family :
Travel Required :
Up to 25%
Clearance Required :
What You Will Do :
As part of our Workday Practice, you’ll be part of a new and energized team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From initial assessments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workday Financials solutions equipping organizations with the information they need to make better business decisions.
As a Technical Consultant at Guidehouse, you will be responsible for designing and developing system integrations for our customers who are implementing Workday as a solution. The integrations you create allow our customers’ Workday system to exchange data with other systems throughout their organization, as well as third parties, eliminating the need to transfer data manually.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead and manage other integration consultants through Workday deployments.
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and core connectors.
- Work directly with clients to deliver requirements and design documents.
- Develop and lead the development for quality Workday integrations.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors as required to complete integration work.
- Actively communicate with other team members on cross functional items.
- Communicate technical challenges and solutions to internal and client teams.
- Participate in an innovative, teaming culture to enabled constant innovation and improvement to process and assets.
- Demonstrate consultative skills.
- Have a passion for high customer satisfaction levels.
What You Will Need :
- 5+ years of experience implementing Workday for multiple organizations.
- Experience with the execution of projects within a structured methodology.
- 5+ years of work experience including integration development and modern integration technology experience (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, focused on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (RFP responses, white papers, etc.) and presentation skills such as Workday demonstrations and client presentations.
- Limited travel with a focus on work from home and/or Guidehouse office, consultants may provide on-site support for key milestones as needed.
What Would Be Nice To Have :
- Current holder of a Workday Certification within one of the following: Integrations, Workday Studio, CCB, BIRT, Reporting.
- Implementations involving deploying within a state or local government.
- Experience working in HR or Financial Department environments with an understanding of the issues facing organizations.
The annual salary range for this position is $99,900.00-$199,700.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
+ Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
+ Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
+ Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
+ Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
+ 401(k) Retirement Plan
+ Basic Life & Supplemental Life
+ Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
+ Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
+ Student Loan PayDown
+ Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
+ Skills Development & Certifications
+ Employee Referral Program
+ Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
+ Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
+ Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.