at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components including high-performance RF chip inductors, power magnetics, and filters with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking a skilled individual to join our sales team as a Pricing Analyst.
- Responsible for a variety of costing and pricing activities as an integral member of the pricing team.
- Field email and phone requests for pricing information from various internal departments.
- Request, retrieve, and analyze cost information from manufacturing and operations personnel as well as web-based applications.
- Perform cost and gross profit calculations to determine prices.
- Prepare competitive price comparisons and analyses.
- Maintain major customer pricing by product type.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of related industry experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience which includes building spreadsheets and working with formulas.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid math skills.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account