at MSA Professional Services in Champaign, Illinois, United States
MSA has an opportunity for a Structural Engineering Intern for the summer of 2024 in our Baraboo, WI, Madison, WI, or Champaign, IL offices. This internship will offer hands on project exposure to a variety of structural building projects. The various projects you'll be working on make a significant and positive impact on the communities you serve.
The work you may do
- Structural design calculations for buildings and other structures
- Preparation of plans for various MSA structural and multidisciplinary projects
- Preparation of details, specifications, and bidding documents
- Preparation of technical reports for projects
What you bring
Skills & Knowledge / Education & Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures required
- Prior structural design experience preferred
- Prior experience with Revit preferred
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as solid personal and team skills
- This position requires you to have authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
MSA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. At MSA, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer