at CTG in Joliet, Illinois, United States
PACS Implementation Program Manager
Sep 27, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a skilled PACS Implementation Program Manager for our client in New England.
Project Duration: 12 months, with potential for extension
Project Location: Remote
Job Title: PACS Implementation Program Manager
- Oversee & manage a new deployment of Sectra and/or other PACS system.
- Works collaboratively with steering committee and executive sponsors to drive efficiencies of PACS implementation
- Drives the planning, project planning, and resource needs for PACS implementation.
- Provide project oversight, help drive governance and serve as liaison between imaging, cardiology, and IT for the deployment.
- Lead the implementation team to success, providing clear direction, motivation, and support
- Manages and interfaces with multiple PM’s dedicated to project and assists with leadership
- Ensure effective use of project budget and assigned resources.
- Identify potential project risks and issues, developing mitigation plans to ensure minimal impact to the project
- Assist and oversee integration work needed.
- Interface with the PACS, RIS, and CIS application teams, key stakeholders, and IT leadership
- Develop, publish, and oversee the project plan, deliverables, risks and issues, decision documentation, change management process, and all other project management documents.
- Ensure that the PACS implementation is completed on time and in accordance with the customer’s established budget.
- Work collaboratively with the project team to achieve stakeholder goals
- Previous experience leading the deployment and planning for Sectra implementation across multiple locations.
- Strong background and experience with driving governance process; preferred experience around PACS implementation/deployment
- Radiology operations background strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of Sectra PACS (other PACS) related Project/Program Management Experience
- RIS and Cardiovascular application experience required
- PMP certification required
- Strong Project Management in a Healthcare setting required
- Strong vendor management and delivery experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements toCrystal.Maher@ctg.com.
The expected salary for this position ranges from $85-$120 per hour. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No