at Beacon Hill Staffing Group in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job DescriptionWe are looking for talented Pharmacy Technicians to join us. As a vital member of our medication management team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring patient safety by conducting comprehensive medication reviews and interviewing patients on their medication history. We are seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced outbound call center environment and who share our vision of a world where individuals can access and utilize medications safely and effectively, enabling them to live long, healthy lives out of the hospital.
Patient focused certified/registered pharmacy technician who wants to make a difference in medication management, helping patients learn how to better manage their medication regimens. Strong communication skills, multitasking ability, and proficiency in entering data into software systems are required.
- Manage a high volume of outbound patient calls
- Conduct patient interviews and create accurate, comprehensive medication lists
- Coordinate clinical service visits between pharmacists and patients
- Ensure call resolution by discussing purpose of call, effectively address all concerns, and escalate calls as necessary according to protocol
- Manage challenging patient situations: respond promptly to patient needs and service requests
- Embrace a continuous quality improvement approach by proactively identifying areas of improvement and communicating those ideas to the clinical services team
- Conduct follow-up evaluations with patients and participate in other activities as assigned
- Current Pharmacy Tech License (Florida)
- 2 years+ of experience as a pharmacy technician
- 1 year+ of Medication Reconciliation Experience
- Monday - Friday, Business hours (8 hours shift within) 8:00am-7:00pm
- Some Saturday shifts required
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™