at Health Care Service Corporation in Chicago, Illinois, United States
This position is responsible for providing business analysis and leadership to ensure alignment and integration across functional areas in support of divisional strategies and to ensure consistency and efficiency requiring leadership of major, complex, and strategic cross-divisional and enterprise-wide projects from inception to completion; oversight coordination, and ability to implement projects according to dynamic and critical timelines; oversight of project teams, resources, and budget; and interacting with all levels of management including senior management. Supports the prioritization of divisional activities and tracks progress to goals.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years’ experience OR 8 years’ experience in business analysis, process improvement, project management, business operations or relevant health care industry experience
* 3 years of project management experience with large and complex multi-million dollar projects.
* Experience communicating with senior management from multiple divisions.
* Experience developing and delivering presentations.
* Problem resolution experience and skills.
* Negotiations skills.
* Verbal and written communications skills including establishing working relationships across departments, preparing presentations to senior management, and establishing team environment.
* Organizational skills.
* Experience managing multiple complex projects successfully.
* Detail oriented.
* PC proficiency to include MS Office products
* This opportunity will be 3 days in office being hybrid*
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Health insurance or healthcare industry experience
* Experience in provider network management is preferred
*Experience in Medicaid, Medicare, or the ACA
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement:HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.