at Health Care Service Corporation in Chicago, Illinois, United States
This position is responsible for assisting the process leaders/process stewards in planning, defining, developing, testing, documenting, analyzing results and/or implementing process improvement and process reengineering opportunities. Providing guidance, and support for business process activities and methods to the super process leaders/process steward. Supporting team activities, deliverables, and issue resolution. Providing support for key activities including data collection, metric definition and analysis, and root cause analysis. Supporting development and evolution of HCSC business process management methodology. Identifying best practice standards, guidelines, procedures and tools for analyzing, designing, and implementing Business Process initiatives.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree or 4 years business experience.
* 3 years experience in process improvement and development of business metrics.
* 3 years experience in health care role involving judgment and analytical skills.
* Experience in leading, developing, or managing employees.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with all levels in the organization, leading projects and problem resolution.
* Experience facilitating group meetings including representing the company with external customers.
* Proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
* Analytical and organizational skills including experience in meeting deadlines.
*This role will be remote*
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience in Quality Improvement
* Experience working with a project management methodology.
* Experience using quality improvement program such as Total Quality Management (TQM), or Six Sigma.
* Ability to travel.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC Employment Statement: HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.