in Lake County, IL
The HR Operations Specialist has responsibility for the coordination and administration of a wide range of human resources activities, supporting talent acquisition, talent development and total rewards functions. This role executes support activities for programs and processes that span the entire employee life cycle, from hire to retire, while driving operational efficiencies and technology enablement.
Major responsibilities and duties:
The Sr HR Operations Specialists support a wide range of programs and processes and may specialize in one or more areas:
• Supports talent and enterprise business processes, including but not limited to requisition creation, offer management, interview scheduling, processing hires and transfers, coordinating onboarding activities, executing organizational changes, processing terminations and audit activities
• Administers benefits and talent programs, including but not limited to background checks, relocation, employee referrals, educational assistance, unemployment, employment verifications, assessments, ad hoc benefit programs, or other
• Administer technology support such as loading and troubleshooting data loads, updating communications, loading courses, managing cohorts,
• Supports CI initiatives by identifying, suggesting and implementing changes to HR procedures/processes and policies Duties listed for HR Operations Associate as needed
• Understanding of HR and talent policies, programs and processes
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Exceptional customer service skills while managing multiple priorities
• Strong communication skills, both written and orally, with team member at all levels
• Excellent project management, event planning, organizational and facilitation skills with strong attention to detail and minimal amount of direct supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in an interrupt and deadline driven manner atmosphere
• Demonstrated ability to improve processes and create work efficiencies
• Strong technical abilities to navigate and update systems and tools
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment and has an ability to work with a sense of urgency and resourcefulness
• Demonstrated commitment to delivering the highest quality professional work and service
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996) of all personal, payroll or sensitive data in all interactions
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and associated functionality and processes; proficient with technology
• SAP HR / Payroll and SuccessFactors experience is highly desired
Ossanna is an EEO/Affirmative Action equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.