Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 32 matches of 54,329 total active resumes
- Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickly understand business issues and able to develop detailed solutions
John Armstrong / Customer Service Representative
Auto tech and light truck diesel tech for pontiac, gmc, cadillac dealership 8yrs; chevrolet dealership 3yrs;master a.s.e. plus l1/P A for D.O.R.S.
- Clean driver’s license record and background check
- Certified ASE Master Automotive Technician, all are expired now due to being personal assistant for disabled stepdaughter
- Possess own hand and power tools; valid Driver’s License...
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Computer literate - scanners and PDA
- Computer literate
Customer Service - Over 10 Years Experience
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Familiar with general anatomy and caregiving procedures.
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
Steve Brown's Resume 2023
District Sales Supervisor for 11 years for a large distribution company. Self motivated, skilled, accomplished sales professional with very good customer realation skills.Read full resume details