- Core Competencies: Financial Analysis, GAAP and Financial Reporting, A/P and A/R, Account Reconciliations, Cash Management, Facility Rationalization and Management. • Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Netsuite, SAP, Sage 50, P21, Adaptive Insights, Gre...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 788 matches of 54,277 total active resumes
See attached resume and cover letterRead full resume details
- 6.5 years' experience creating various graphics to meet the clients specific needs in the form of logos, brand guidelines, illustrations, murals, websites, brochures, packaging, displays, and exhibitions.
- 9 years' investment sales experience managing scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management.
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive results
- Competent with bank account reconciliation and basic bookkeeping
- Experience with ERP development project methodology, RF and Barcoding Technology and Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems - ASRS
- Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickly understand busines...
Detail-oriented professional with 8.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of training and development, safety training, and environmental health and safety. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Health & Safety Manager role at your company.Read full resume details
- Works effectively as a team member
- Computer literate: Office 2010, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Possess effective planning, organizational, communication...
- 3 years' of data collection, laboratory testing, and scientific data interpretation.
- Project management skills: construction, environmental, dive safety management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, industry practices and groundwater sampling...