at OTTO Engineering, Inc. in Carpentersville, Illinois, United States
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Die Maker will maintain and repair current tooling.
Specifically, the Die Maker will:
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Understand tool steels and production material.
- Must be able to work from blueprints and CAD data to construct, alter or repair tools.
- Must be able to operate Tool Room equipment.
- Responsible for fabrication of tooling in stamping department.
- Maintain proper tooling records for preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge to setup dies, material feeds, and operate the punch press to trial tools.
- Experienced in debug and troubleshooting of new tooling for part approval process.
- Assist in Die changeovers.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.