at QuEST Global in Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Quest Global
We are Quest Global. We are in the business of engineering, but what we are really building is a brighter future. It is not just, what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 14,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day.
Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver end-to-end global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster. This multi-dimensional approach enables us to solve the most important and large-scale challenges across the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries.
Position Title: Engagement Manager
Location: North America – Chicago
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to drive and sustain profitable growth with one of our strategic accounts in the Rail/OHV transportation sector. Individual should have an excellent track- record of bringing in new customers and building customer relationships, creating valuable and sustainable solutions. Ideal candidate is required to lead new business development and presales solution capability to the client organization’s and sales teams to drive account growth in assigned line of business into existing and new customers. The role will entail initiating and overseeing a number of pursuits, mining and mapping a focus account, sector specific strategies and driving the supporting solution team to provide a credible and quality response to client’s requirements.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for a growth focused and hungry leader to join the team in a critical role as we develop a world-class capability within the Rail/OHV transportation sector.
• Client relationship management -managing relationships with operational client personnel – those directly involved with the client’s presence.
• New Business Development – responsible for building a million dollar portfolio, driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close.
• Identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
• Conduct research, map the account, competitors, as well as conducting client presentations, estimation efforts, proposals, and negotiations.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to ensure all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
• Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
• Taking Go-to-market solutions to clients within the account scope -responsible for driving revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
• Work closely with the Solutions Leaders to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope
• Account Planning and Governance – completely responsible for all Client Management processes
• Build an Account Plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
• Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
• Pre-sales proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
• Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors
• Develop a sales plan that prioritizes prospects, opportunities and accounts based on input from organizations in assigned account
• Drive service offerings and capabilities into specific target account to drive revenue growth
• Responsible for the pricing in terms of a winning price and meeting and profitability targets
Quest Global Engineering Services
Global Headquarters: 7 Temasek Boulevard, #09-04 Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ yrs. of experience with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Experience in opening new accounts (Hunting), building and managing business of around $5 Million account is desirable
• Industry Experience pertaining to Railroad/Off Highway sector is preferred
• Strong foundation in engineering services sales and Digital Software solutions selling experience is preferred
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation, leading campaign cross-functional teams (CFT’s) and leading proposal presentations.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Experience managing complex sales process and highly consultative selling in campaigns
• Effective in sales presentation and executive management presentations
• Excellent networking and relationship building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Using customer relationship management software to track and manage campaigns
• Experience of working with a global delivery model and working with geographically dispersed solution teams
• Strong technical acumen with end to end sales/delivery/transition experience and ability to provide high level solutions to customer requirements
• Motivated, self-starter who does not require significant over site
• Ability to forge relationships and build trust both within and external to organization
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA or advanced training in Account Management preferred
Auto req ID:
Total Years of Exp:
12 Education Type:
Senior LevelTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account