at MSA Professional Services in Champaign, Illinois, United States
MSA has an opportunity for a Community Development Specialist in our Champaign, IL office. We are looking for a critical thinker with a passion for helping our clients with different funding and budgeting solutions so they are able to complete their infrastructure projects. Our funding team strives to help our client communities complete the necessary water, sewer, street, storm water, building, and general public works infrastructure projects at the lowest feasible cost by helping them secure grants and loans.
The work you will do
- Tax Incremental financing review and creation
- Working with the funding team on various state and federal agencies grant and loan programs.
- Attend client council and board meetings to help them with community and economic development
- Federal wage rate monitoring
- Grant and loan applications and administration
- Utility Rate Assistance
- Business Development/Client Marketing
- Assist with Municipal Advisor requirements and keep up to date regarding the federal rules
- This person will interact with many agencies including Illinois and federal agencies with emphasis on the state SRFs, DOTs, EDA, USDA Rural Development, and CDBG programs.
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account