at MSA Professional Services in Champaign, Illinois, United States
MSA has an opportunity for a Water/Wastewater/Public Works Project Manager at our Champaign, IL office on the Water/Public Works Service Line. You will have the opportunity to see, and contribute in, projects from start to finish. The various projects you'll be working on make a significant and positive impact on the communities you serve.
The work you will do
- Client relations including council meetings with existing and new clients
- Project management including project planning, scoping, budgeting and QA/QC
- Extensive knowledge of regulations and requirements within Illinois
- Administration of construction on client requested projects
- Wastewater facilities planning and feasibility studies
- Wastewater process design & modeling
- Preparation of construction documents (plans and specifications)
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account