at MSA Professional Services in Champaign, Illinois, United States
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager – Airports & Transportation in any of our 17 office locations. You will have the opportunity to see and contribute in projects from start to finish. The various projects you'll be working on make a significant and positive impact on the communities you serve. Our team has a range of experience from providing services at small General Aviation airports to commercial service airports. This is an excellent growth opportunity for your career which could allow you to transition into a team management role.
The work you may do
- Responsible for helping the firm maintain client relationships.
- Potential to assist with developing new clients.
- Coordinate meetings with clients, the public, local officials, and contractors
- Project management, contracting, cost estimates and client invoicing (WI airports / FAA projects preferred)
- Assist with marketing, proposals, and project interviews
- Assist with project design, permitting, and technical reports
- Attend annual Wisconsin Aviation Conference to help with marketing efforts
- Manage construction projects as a resident engineer
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account