at Heartland Bank and Trust Company in Aurora, Illinois, United States
If you're interested in overseeing all aspects of the Credit Department, including supervision of Credit Supervisors and Analysts, monitoring department workflow and production, hiring and training staff, and appraising staff performance, our Credit Manager role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Credit team.
- Maintain direct oversight of Credit Supervisors to ensure individual and department goals are met.
- Maintain regular contact with loan officers and portfolio managers to ensure annual credit analysis reviews are completed timely.
- Review Credit Analysis presentations and provide direct feedback to Credit Analysts
- Guide credit staff to achieve high analytical quality to facilitate best credit decision outcomes.
- Develop and implement regular training programs for department personnel.
- Provide support to the Credit Operations Officer and Chief Credit Officer in a variety of credit-related activities and projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to independently make and communicate sound decisions based on Bank policies, knowledge, and experience.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent of education and experience
- 5 years' experience in Credit Analysis or equivalent of education and experience
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting
- Frequently: talking, hearing, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally: standing, talking, climbing and/or balancing, reaching - with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, feeling/touching, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.