at Coilcraft in Cary, Illinois, United States
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We have an opening for a Project Engineer who can coordinate activities on assigned R & D machine automation projects.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of R & D automation projects.
- Provide regular progress reports, updated schedules and project correspondence. Actively search for ways to assist the team.
- Monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Coilcraft standards.
- Monitor and asses the progress of projects, including start and completion dates. Make improvements or take corrective action when necessary.
- Engage with design engineers to ensure the technical accuracy of specific design details. Identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the project are being satisfied.
- Participate in regular design meetings and help resolve engineering project issues.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project management experience a plus.
- Proficiency in standard mechanical design tools such as Solid Works.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.