at Monument Real Estate Services in Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States
We are a multifamily management company with a history of caring for our residents, our employees, and our communities dating back for a decade. We only manage our own properties and that focus, and passion creates the family-like environment we are proud of.
Monument Real Estate Services’ Values: Cultivate the Community, Embody Leadership, Prosper in all Endeavors
Job: Apartment Leasing Consultant
Job description: The apartment Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing of apartments to qualified applicants in conjunction with the Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager.
The apartment Leasing Consultant has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Stand and greet prospects and demonstrate a professional, courteous attitude and appearance at all times.
- Appropriately qualify all prospects with the intent to market the apartments in a professional manner.
- Show model apartments and educate prospects on the benefits of our apartments. Know the property, the competitive market, and the general market area.
- Physically visit local comparable properties and get to know the staff on a routine basis.
- Lease apartments and be responsible for all paperwork involved in taking applications and completing through lease signing. Set up move-in files and resident information accurately.
- Responsible for all monies taken and directing them through proper channels.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for the Community Manager.
- Daily responsibility for the appearance and condition of the market-ready units, clubhouse, and leasing office, as well as the overall property.
- Report all problems to Community or Assistant Community Manager for immediate correction
- Perform residential leasing, telephone, and sales techniques successfully.
- Perform outreach off-site marketing visits as directed.
- Design and implement an outreach (outside marketing) program with the Community Manager for both prospecting and networking. Keep track of corporate prospects by setting up a tickler file and follow-up routinely.
- Manage workflow in Entrata daily.
- Follow up on all guest cards and lease renewals on a routine basis. Daily responsibility for the input of all marketing traffic including walk-ins, e-mails, and telephone calls. Call residents to follow up on work orders daily, review Surveys, and follow-up as needed.
- Review Daily pricing and exceptions in LRO.
- Maintain Grace Hill compliance monthly.
- Update Renewal Spreadsheet monthly, manage Daily Pricing in LRO.
The apartment Leasing Consultant shall have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Assist in planning Resident Events.
- Perform building inspections and Quarterly Inspections as assigned.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance; maintain a professional attitude and work habits in dealing with the staff, vendors, and the public.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to lifting, carrying climbing, stepping, kneeling, working outdoors, overtime, and weekend coverage as needed.
- Mental: Read/Comprehend, Write, perform calculations, communicate; Orally and otherwise, Reason and Analyze, Concentration/Intensity, Decision making under true pressure. The position has a high degree of job stress.
Monument will provide the following compensation:
- $18.26 – $19.23 per hour based on experience
- Leasing Incentive Program
- 20% rental discount
- Health and Wellness benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company match
- Insurance benefits including life insurance and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and paid personal time off (PTO)
- Professional Development Assistance Program