at Guidehouse in Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job Family :
Systems & Business Integration Consulting
Travel Required :
Up to 10%
Clearance Required :
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do :
Our managing consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our client’s business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. The IT PM will manage a team of technical and functional professionals for budget planning and execution system, and act as Liaison between the client and the program support team. The Lead will manage day-to-day operations, while providing functional expertise and translating business requirements and needs to the program team.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing budgeting applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Oversees daily operations & manages design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance (O&M), of federal budget and execution processes
- Participates in the improvement of financial and budgetary business processes
- Possesses federal budget knowledge related to budget formulation, planning and execution
- Ability to review and analyze accounting transactions in order support the review of system bugs and potential fixes
- Familiarity with appropriated and multi-year funds management, reporting and analysis, specifically related to financial operating plans and payroll planning, execution and monitoring
- Serves as the primary point of contact to the client for the scope, performance and execution of the SOW tasks.
- Provides clear, routine and effective communication between project and client teams
- Oversees the execution of technical and functional tasks as required by the contract and in accordance with the service level agreements
- Coordinates with the developers and technical team with regards to associated applications (Hyperion and Oracle OBIEE), technical service ticket management and fix and enhancement requirements
- Creates, manages and maintains required project documentation
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and how it relates to the budgetary planning and execution business processes
- Build strong working relationships and manage and resolve client and team challenges
- Utilize project management best practices to ensure Business and IT requirements are met and clearly communicates deliverables to team and provides clear, frequent, and effective communication to key stakeholders which includes:
o Collaborating with other Team Leads and Managers
o Creating/delivering executive reporting
o Performing dedicated issue/risk/change management and solutioning
o Integrating work across teams when necessary
o Identifying and handling key dependencies
o Leading with a unified approach to successful delivery
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
What You Will Need :
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Project management experience: 5 years leadership/management
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
What Would Be Nice To Have :
Federal budget knowledge and experience with budget lifecycle planning, budget execution (including payroll) monitoring commitments, obligations, expenditures, and reviewing financial spend plans.
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success with budgetary planning and execution systems
- Understands the process for budget funding requests, contract, grants, IAA, PCard and miscellaneous transactions including acquisition planning, budget execution requirements and impacts from Continuing Resolution and different budget scenarios that impact funding allotments.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
The annual salary range for this position is $109,400.00-$218,700.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
+ Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
+ Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
+ Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
+ Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
+ 401(k) Retirement Plan
+ Basic Life & Supplemental Life
+ Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
+ Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
+ Student Loan PayDown
+ Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
+ Skills Development & Certifications
+ Employee Referral Program
+ Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
+ Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
+ Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
_Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a pl