at SKYLINE DKI in Blue Island , Illinois, United States
The position of Superintendent is primarily accountable for assisting the Project Manager to manage the completion of reconstruction projects. Superintendents will traditionally have several subcontractors working on an allotment of projects as they are capable of handling
- Implement estimates and complete projects.
- Review and provide job costing, estimates and budgets for projects.
- Review the job schedule and cost breakdown, resolve all differences of opinion with the Project Manager at the beginning of the job.
- Set up job site and materials and see that all notices, safety rules and regulations are in place.
- Meet project schedules and goals and update projects daily
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory Skills
- Prefer: College degree
- Required: Five or more years of experience in areas of construction in carpentry, dry wall, carpeting, painting and project management