at Zing Health in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Medicare Sales Agent, Benefit Consultant (BC) will market Zing Health Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans to eligible Medicare beneficiaries for education and enrollment purposes. The BC will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. Ability to present MAPD plans using approved presentation materials at both in-home and seminar settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and Zing Heath regulatory and marketing guidelines are required.
Market Zing Health Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare beneficiaries throughout the plan service area.
Establish community partnerships for event marketing opportunities.
Create self-generated leads and enrollment opportunities by securing partnerships throughout the service area with key organizations serving the Medicare population.
Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
Convert a high percentage of appointments to enrollments.
Ability to conduct appointments and/or events in the evenings and weekends.
Strategic event planning and execution skills.
Manage and retain enrollment membership.
Achieves monthly enrollment goals.
- Travels to other counties and territories within the plan’s service area.
- Proficiency utilizing technology to include high level use and understanding of CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Outlook
- Car and valid driver’s license are required for the position.
- Maintain Illinois Producer’s License for Accident and Health.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written), desired, not required.
- Maintains current auto insurance coverage per state law.
- Previous sales experience, 2 or more years (preferably in Medicare sales).
- Familiarity with Managed Care targeted population.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification requirements.
- Travel throughout the plan service area.
- Performs other related activities as assigned