at Office of the Auditor General in Springfield, Illinois, United States
With limited need for direct supervision, the Data Analyst III may perform all or some of the following functions:
1. Gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data of governmental agencies.
2. Conduct interviews of agency staff to elicit factual information.
3. Produce detailed reports including graphs, tables, and exhibits.
4. Receive controlled assignments of increasing difficulty and responsibility.
5. Maintain a working knowledge of data analytic techniques and Illinois State government.
6. Performs other assigned or required duties.