at Heartland Bank and Trust Company in Champaign, Illinois, United States
If you're interested in greeting and assisting customers and providing administrative support to the branch, our Retail Assistant role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our essential Retail team.
- Create a welcoming and helpful first impression by greeting and assisting customers, handling their inquiries by researching issues and responding to clients or directing them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Professionally answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
- Provide administrative support to all branch staff and perform administrative duties such as ordering supplies, ordering checks, scheduling conference rooms, maintaining equipment, shipping and receiving, opening, reading, routing, and distributing incoming mail or other materials.
- Perform retail duties as needed, including customer transactions.
- Comply with all policies and procedures to minimize the risk of fraud.
Who You Are
- Someone who is committed to providing excellent customer experiences and have a passion for building relationships
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: Sitting, Standing, Walking, Stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, Talking, Hearing, Feeling/Touching, Vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: Climbing and/or balancing, Reaching - with arms and hands
- Occasionally: Lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.