at Jame Roll Form Products, LLC in Franklin Park, Illinois, United States
Summary: Responsible for the daily repair and maintenance of the dies.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build, repair and maintain progressive dies, per design requirements.
- Modify existing tooling per customer changes and requirements.
- Knowledge and ability to perform rebuilds, sharpen and repair progressive dies.
- Ability to troubleshoot press and die problems.
- Perform changeovers on multiple part tooling.
- Follows all company rules and policies.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, and CAD drawings.
- Machine die components as required.
- Setup die components as required.
- Setup and operate machine tools such as drills, lathes, grinders, and milling machines.
- Fitting and assembling tools for defects, smoothness, and contour deformities.
- Conducting test runs with completed tools and dies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge and operation of all tool room equipment safely and efficiently.
- Knowledge of proper die build procedures.
- Experience with punch press equipment and metal forming
- Team oriented Safety conscious and self-motivated.
- Knowledge using measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometer.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. TMA certificate or equivalent.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account