at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Candidates must be open to relocating within the Central Division upon completion of training (9-12 months).We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo.Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Designate program includes a 9-12 month comprehensive onboarding where you will learn and train alongside tenured business leaders and the Market Director on site before taking on your full time assignment at one of our sales locations across the division. The Sales General Manager- Designate will learn and train to ultimately become responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for a regional distribution center. This broad leadership role encompasses sales, customer service, marketing equipment and warehouse operations.
* Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
* Coach and lead a team of sales professionals and frontline employees on selling and display execution and merchandising standards
* Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
* Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
* Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
* Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $81,000 - $135,600
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out annually
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
* Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
* A minimum of 5 years of people leadership in a direct store delivery environment
* Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.