at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
PBNA Procurement Supply&Quality Assurance Manager
The Global Procurement Supply Assurance Quality Manager is a quality assurance position responsible for driving process, data, and analytics for specific PBNA raw material categories or PBNA divisions as part of GP’s Quality Assurance Program. This role will report to the GP Supply Assurance Quality Director.
This position partners with PBNA Supply Chain Teams, GP Category Procurement, PBNA Manufacturing, PBNA Quality, R&D, Engineering, and Suppliers to provide visibility, insights, corrective actions and closure to quality escalations from the field.
Key responsibilities are:
* Serve as the initial point of contact within GP Supply Assurance for quality-related issues in assigned work scope. Scope may include PBNA plants, Co-packers and Pepsi Independent Bottlers.
* Drive best practice improvement across quality process, analytics, and cross functional communications.
* Succeed in an integration-like team approach to solve packaging material quality issues through in-depth management of field escalations
* Support a robust periodic Supplier Raw Material Audit process, tracking, and continuous validation plan
* Create/maintain partnership cross-functionally with excellent rapport with PBNA plants, PBNA Quality, R&D, Engineering and Suppliers
* Quickly develop savvy with the PEP DMR process and QuickBase functionality.
* Participate in regular training of the GP, field locations and suppliers regarding DMR process and GP Quality Process steps.
* Build internal GP relationships with Supply Assurance and Procurement Execution to drive leverage with suppliers and prompt resolution of quality issues.
* Participate in Quality and DMR analytics for assigned work scope to support overall process and operations efficiency improvement.
* BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, R&D or Business required
* 5+ years in Quality, R&D, Engineering, Supply Chain Planning or Manufacturing Experience
* Background in R&D, Supply Chain or Operations preferred
* Ability to perform through connection with several functions in complex, fast-paced environments
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Travel Requirement 10%-15%
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $ 91,100 - $ 152,450
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 12% paid out Annually.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Note : COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.