at PepsiCo Corp in Chicago, Illinois, United States
As Global Business Services (GBS) Strategy and Transformation Director, the role will architect, develop, and implement a portfolio of Strategy and Transformation initiatives for GBS, a PepsiCo enterprise transformation initiative. This role will develop and execute high-visibility initiatives across all levels of the enterprise, from PepsiCo Executive Committee strategy materials, to GBS Leadership Team partnering and advisory, and throughout the GBS organization to implement. This role will work with sector, functional, and enabling leads, to propose strategies, influence buy-in and commitment, and define roadmaps needed to implement initiatives. This role will lead and oversee the delivery and orchestration of strategy and transformation initiatives across multiple complex, ongoing projects. This role will be a thought leader in the ongoing establishment and evolution of GBS through sophisticated strategies and complex transformation approaches.
GBS Vision and Strategy
* Independently scope, develop, and propose GBS strategy initiatives, including but not limited to: analyze and propose scope to expand GBS business case and value proposition; develop and evolve service delivery operating model and delivery strategies; develop and evolve location footprint strategy
* Partner with GBS Leadership Team members and their teams from scope, design through execution, implementation and operate phases
* Apply consultative skills to perform root cause analysis, structure compelling presentations synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data, and exhibit a bias for action by driving deliverables and outcomes to completion
* Develop action-oriented recommendations through the analysis of internal data and competitive external benchmarks
* Translate strategic priorities into actionable plans, with appropriate scoping, resourcing, and adoption efforts
* Run annual GBS Strategic Planning process across functions and ecosystem/enabling teams
* Create enterprise wide view of GBS consolidated transformation plan and alignment with broader PepsiCo transformative initiatives
* Lead collaboratively with other team members both within and outside the Strategy and Transformation team to connect dots and integrate initiatives as needed
* Identify and mitigate challenges, risks, and roadblocks to PepsiCo in the GBS journey
Communications and Relationships
* Develop board- and PepsiCo Executive Committee-level presentations, driving actions and decisions
* Translate strategy into key messages and communications to Leadership Team members and supporting team members
* Engage with senior leadership and other stakeholders through influence, often without direct authority; use qualitative and quantitative means to persuade others to action
* Apply ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders, confident executive presence, and interpersonal skills to successfully influence strategy and transformation needs and resolution of challenges and issues
* Continuously build network within PepsiCo and leverage relationships to get work done
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $113,300 - $226,600
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 25% of annual salary paid out Annually.
* And an additional target payout of 10% of annual salary is paid out over 3 years following the end of the performance period.
* Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan and Car Program
* Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Business Management or relevant degree
* 10+ years of required experience in complex, global transformations, consulting, and/or strategy
* Experience leading and scaling strategy and transformation initiatives in a consulting or Fortune 500 environment is a must
* Exceptional in-person, virtual, and written communication skills and an ability to positively interact and influence with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
* Strong collaborating, trust-building, and influencing skills with key Sr. Management/Executives is required to ensure success
* Ability to think strategically, innovate, and execute a plan
* Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Expert knowledge of MS Office programs
Differentiating Competencies Required:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; proactively communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
* Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
* Be flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
* Organization effectiveness
* Strong leadership capabilities and equipped with general interpersonal skills
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.