at MAXIMUS in Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Clinical Quality Analyst will support the IL SALT program by completing both retrospective QA of the SMHRF CSR as well as onsite QA of each staff member on a quarterly basis. The incumbent participates in the ongoing operation of an effective quality monitoring program by developing work instructions, conducting quality reviews, providing related training and guidance to program staff, and participating in audits to support completeness, accuracy, and consistency.
This position is located in Cook County, IL and will require quarterly travel.
Education and Experience Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborates with the Clinical Operation Manager to develop an effective quality monitoring program
* Provides QA training to the Clinical Assessors, Clinical Monitors, and the QA staff in order that quality actions are incorporated into their daily practice
* Collects data related to assessments and assessment outcomes
* Examines cases for completeness, accuracy and consistency
* Examines data for outliers and researches such cases
* Analyzes recommended scores in relation to Nurse Assessor determinations
* Develops and completes reports that track and trend activities/outcomes
* Acts as an advisor to program staff on all QA and Compliance issues
* Master’s Degree required
* Minimum 2 years work experience in mental illness required
* Highly skilled using Microsoft office required
* Social worker, psychologist, or therapist background preferred
* Ability to provide close attention to detail required
* Must be able to work independently, managing tasks without supervision and getting them completed in a timely manner required
* Ability to travel on a quarterly basis - some travel will require one to two weeks at a time
Home Office Requirements:
* Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
* Reliable high-speed internet service
* Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
* Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
* Private and secure workspace
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.