at Premier Staff Services in Sterling, Illinois, United States
Premier Staff Services is looking for Auto Assemblers:
Great opportunity to work for a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment. Responsible for making large and small gear shafts customized to customers’ individual needs for the Auto Manufacturing Industry.
- Performs a variety of assembly operations and processes to make completed light-duty/heavy-duty driveshafts using hand tools, jigs, fixtures, and light power tools and equipment.
- Compares system components to customer orders and bill of materials to assure completeness of system or components.
- Exercises responsibility for quantity and quality of product.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating equipment.
- Visually inspects parts to standards, repairs units and products that fail to meet requirements or returns flawed products for rework.
- As necessary, resolves mechanical or hydraulic problems encountered during assembly.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment as necessary.
- Performs all position responsibilities prescribed blueprint, guidelines and work instructions.
- Must adhere to Safety Regulations and Standards.