at AdventHealth in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
This position is for days and can vary: 8:30am to 5:00pm with call, 6:45am to 3:15pm with call.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: Bolingbrook Hospital
The role you’ll contribute:
Delivers professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
- Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- BSN Preferred
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Previous OR experience strongly preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Shift: 1 – Day
Req ID: 23018252
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account