at Heartland Bank and Trust Company in Chicago, Illinois, United States
If you're interested in being responsible for much of the monitoring and reporting of the bank’s finance and treasury activity, our Finance Treasury Manager role may be for you! We invite you to consider joining our Accounting Administration team.
- Supervision of staff in the Finance department.
- The Finance Treasury Manager may perform significant functions within the group and should be able to develop and update written policies and procedures related to these areas.
- Monitor the securities portfolio, funding, liquidity, capital and interest rate risk, report to management on a periodic basis and assist in keeping these areas within internal policy limits with recommendations to the Treasurer, CFO and ALCO.
- Research GAAP, Tax and/or Regulatory accounting issues, sometimes with assistance from outside experts, make a recommendation, and create written memorandum or documentation to support a particular accounting position or practice.
- Respond to requests from internal, external, and regulatory audits.
- Keep current on regulatory, GAAP, and tax regulation that affect their areas.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 8 years’ Banking/Accounting experience preferred
- CPA, CMGA, CFA are beneficial
- Strong understanding GAAP and banking industry accounting practices
- Possess expertise in other beneficial areas of accounting administration including income tax reporting, asset liability management, internal accounting controls, investments, capital markets, and mergers/acquisitions.
Who We Are
Heartland Bank is a subsidiary of HBT Financial, Inc., a publicly traded financial holding company headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois. With the roots of the Bank dating back to 1920, Heartland has a long track record of providing personalized service and supporting the banking needs of businesses and families throughout our footprint. With 60+ branches throughout Central and Northeastern Illinois and Eastern Iowa, Heartland continues to grow and is committed to preserving strong ties to our communities, customers, employees, and shareholders.
Heartland Bank’s mission is to “create value for the customer, earn a profit for the Bank, and have fun doing it!” At Heartland, employees have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Heartland Bank salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of Heartland Bank’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Heartland Bank is deeply committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
- Regularly: sitting, talking, hearing, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus
- Frequently: reaching with arms and hands
- Occasionally: standing, walking, climbing and/or balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, feeling/touching, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
Our available Benefits
We offer a competitive benefit package, including vacation and other paid time off.