at Rose International Inc. in Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Milan, IL, 61264
Duration: 06/26/2023 to 10/31/2023
Software Engineer II
Top Must Haves:
- SAP ABAP experience of at least 3 years, preferably in CRM and/or SD.
- Working understanding of designing and configuring business solutions within a SAP Module, with an emphasis on CRM and/or SD.
- Strong knowledge of commonly integrated SAP modules (CRM, SD, MM, Pricing)
Experience with modern integration practices such as REST services, API’s, ODATA, SAP Gateway
Capable of collaborating with other team members to ensure that features meet business needs
Technical experience related to applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints in order to understand and resolve technical impediments
Effective interpersonal communication (English), negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
Working understanding or experience working in an Agile environment
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).