at LANGAN ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC in Chicago, Illinois, United States
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, renewable energy producers, energy companies, corporations, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Consistently ranked among the top ten “Best Firms to Work For” and Engineering News-Record’s top 50 firms worldwide, Langan attracts and retains the best talent in the industry. Employees thrive at Langan, a firm that embraces and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion; prioritizes wellbeing, health and safety; encourages volunteerism and philanthropy; offers workplace flexibility, along with carbon neutral office spaces; and empowers individuals to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Delivery Leader to join our Digital EHS and ESG Management practice. As a growing team, we are focused embedding EHS management and ESG reporting technology within Client organizations by providing a range of services across the full project lifecycle. You’ll get to work on a range of different projects across various industries and geographies. The team offers an array of digital services to our clients across strategic advisory, implementation, and sustainment; and across a range of EHS domains including safety, sustainability, compliance, risk, performance management, and environmental management.
Your experience will be critical because we take our passion of improving quality of life seriously and are looking for thought leaders and innovators that want to make an impact in the digital arena. As part of this journey, there will be the opportunity to develop new propositions and grow your own specialism within this market.
The key service areas where you may contribute are:
- Digital Advisory – EHS and ESG process harmonization, requirements specification, technology selection, business case development, performance management, integration planning, data conversion and analytics.
- Software Implementation – through project management, planning and preparations, design, build, testing, training and go live.
- Sustainment – including ongoing user support, issues resolution, enhancements & releases, and training.
- Accountability for Digital EHS Management implementations or phases within larger programs;
- Leading teams or sub-teams including clear delegation of work, quality assurance, mentoring and upskilling of consultants;
- Leading design workshops and documenting design specifications (technical writing);
- Managing quality of configured applications through unit testing and formal user acceptance testing including preparation of test scripts;
- Managing Client relationships; and
- Preparation of proposals and securing follow on work from existing projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in leading implementation of commercial off-the-shelf EHS and ESG information systems;
- Proven track record in leading teams;
- Strong technical expertise in at least one of ProcessMAP, Cority, Enablon, Intelex or Salesforce Net Zero;
- EHS subject matter expertise in some of ESG reporting, safety, audit, risk, environmental management, occupational health, performance management and regulatory compliance;
- Strong communication and Client relationship management skills;
- Proven success in leading design workshops;
- Experience in leading testing of configurated application including preparation of test scripts and running user acceptance testing; and
- Experience with proposal preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of engineering, environmental science, physical or life science; or computer information systems;
- Preparation of training materials and conducting training of end users;
- Integration specification and implementation;
- EHS Digital advisory experience such as requirements specification, process design, solution selection;
- Organizational change management experience;
- Data migration and conversion; and
- Post go-live support & maintenance activities.
Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers employee resource groups; flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment is a key to our success.