at Rose International Inc. in Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst III (CA)
Location: Moline, IL, 61265-1373
Duration: 06/19/2023 to 03/20/2025
• Monitors, applies changes to, and/or manages current information technology infrastructure to ensure high availability and optimal performance in an integrated environment. Performs and applies information analysis to resolve infrastructure problems. Delivers infrastructure technology for business requirements. Identifies, analyzes, selects, and applies appropriate new information technology infrastructure components within a diverse environment as required to support strategic business plans and processes.
Required Skill Set
• Expertise with software packaging, scripting, deployment, management and reclamation through software management tools including Intune, MECM and Flexera. - MUST HAVE
• Expertise with programming/scripting tools such as PowerShell, MSI Technologies, MSIX, Office 365 Deployment Tool Kit, and Virtualization (App-V) used in end user computing environments. - MUST HAVE
• Excellence in pilot practices and user acceptance testing for software deployment. – MUST HAVE
• Expertise in solving complex technical issues and developing customized solutions for deploying software applications to a diverse workstation environment in a timely manner – MUST HAVE
• Excellence in verbal and written communication forms. - MUST HAVE
• Experience working directly with end-users, other teams and team members for escalated support issues and identifying trends. – MUST HAVE
• Ability to work with a team in an agile environment, including a product manager and scrum master, to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment.- MUST HAVE
• Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions. – MUST HAVE
• Understanding of desktop operating system environments, infrastructure capabilities, and constraints. MUST HAVE
Desired Skill Set
• Developing new processes and procedures for teams. – Nice to have
• Design and implementation of new technologies in software packaging and deployments. – Nice to have
• Understanding of MECM, Software Update, Inventory Reporting, SQL Services, software metering and compliance. – Nice to have
• Performs and applies information analysis to resolve infrastructure problems. Delivers infrastructure technology for business requirements. – Nice to have
• Monitors, applies changes to, and/or manages current information technology infrastructure to ensure high availability and optimal performance in an integrated environment. – Nice to have
• Completes changes and improvements to processes. This may include configuring existing operating systems, programming/scripting, or designing new processes. Responsible for communicating and recording change documentation. – Nice to have
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).